Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

cheated me.

Reviewed by Arthur R Sobey | April 03, 2018

I ordered some random year Morgan Dollars. USGB sent me all 1921 Morgans. When USGB called me a couple of days after delivery to inquire about my satisfaction, I explained what went wrong. The man told me he would look into it and get back to me. I am still waiting three months later.
The rip-off is only about $50 but it's the principle of it to me. A penny or a million dollars. It's still cheating.
The five 1921 Morgans I was sent were charged at$30.36 each instead of $21.75 which they were advertised at online. The random year Morgans were $30.60/
Anyway. Plenty of good dealers out there otherwise.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered some random year Morgan Dollars. USGB sent me all 1921 Morgans. When USGB called me a couple of days after delivery to inquire about my satisfaction, I explained what went wrong. The man told me he would look into it and get back to me. I am still waiting three months later.
The rip-off is only about $50 but it's the principle of it to me. A penny or a million dollars. It's still cheating.
The five 1921 Morgans I was sent were charged at$30.36 each instead of $21.75 which they were advertised at online. The random year Morgans were $30.60/
Anyway. Plenty of good dealers out there otherwise.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.