Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Lowest Prices I could find Online

Reviewed by Chad | April 20, 2018

I've been buying gold, silver and platinum since 2009. I've purchased from all kinds of dealers from online as well as offline. In 2015, I found SD Bullion and have been ordering from them ever since. The reason is quite simple, I'm a bullion buyer so I don't care to much about the collectible side of things or the design on the coin, etc. (although I did buy their Tree of Life coin when it launched at 99¢ over spot because it was a cool design and a $1.29 cheaper than their Silver Eagle at the time). And if you're just concerned about the metal content, like me, then it didn't make any sense to pay more for the exact same thing. A silver eagle is a silver eagle. A silver bar is a silver bar; so why not go with the lowest price option? At least that's my philosophy. I usually make small purchases weekly and I've always received what I've ordered from them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been buying gold, silver and platinum since 2009. I've purchased from all kinds of dealers from online as well as offline. In 2015, I found SD Bullion and have been ordering from them ever since. The reason is quite simple, I'm a bullion buyer so I don't care to much about the collectible side of things or the design on the coin, etc. (although I did buy their Tree of Life coin when it launched at 99¢ over spot because it was a cool design and a $1.29 cheaper than their Silver Eagle at the time). And if you're just concerned about the metal content, like me, then it didn't make any sense to pay more for the exact same thing. A silver eagle is a silver eagle. A silver bar is a silver bar; so why not go with the lowest price option? At least that's my philosophy. I usually make small purchases weekly and I've always received what I've ordered from them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.