Review Detail

DBS Coins
Gold Dealers

Pretty sketchy

Reviewed by Mike | September 10, 2018

They answered the phone the first 2 times i called. They sent an email telling me how to pay, I paid via wire transfer. I did not recieve any reciept for the money I sent them, nor was tracking info sent. I ordered 3 rolls of silver eagles and a single gold eagle. The silver eagles were delivered to my mailbox but the gold eagle was shipped signature required via ups, it eventually was returned to sender due to me not being home during the day and no other options are available. So now they will not answer my calls nor my emails. They obviously use a cell phone and dont answer your call if you have already been a customer.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
They answered the phone the first 2 times i called. They sent an email telling me how to pay, I paid via wire transfer. I did not recieve any reciept for the money I sent them, nor was tracking info sent. I ordered 3 rolls of silver eagles and a single gold eagle. The silver eagles were delivered to my mailbox but the gold eagle was shipped signature required via ups, it eventually was returned to sender due to me not being home during the day and no other options are available. So now they will not answer my calls nor my emails. They obviously use a cell phone and dont answer your call if you have already been a customer.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by alex
December 03, 2018
Whats the update? I have a couple orders in and havnt received anything. cant reach them either.
1 results - showing 1 - 1