Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Apmex is not what they claim

Reviewed by Vincent | September 17, 2018

I received a less than acceptable coin that never should have been shipped to me in the first place. The supposedly BU $5 Gold US Marshall was broken out of the plastic sealed capsule when it arrived and was certainly not a BU class coin. We document and video the opening of every delivery for proof. We notified Apmex and they have failed to respond, blocked my review of what I received and made no good faith attempt to even discuss the matter. Easy to understand the rapid decline in the reputation of this company in the online reviews and social media. The bad reviews are 100% accurate. I would never buy from Apmex again and would never suggest that anyone else buy from this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I received a less than acceptable coin that never should have been shipped to me in the first place. The supposedly BU $5 Gold US Marshall was broken out of the plastic sealed capsule when it arrived and was certainly not a BU class coin. We document and video the opening of every delivery for proof. We notified Apmex and they have failed to respond, blocked my review of what I received and made no good faith attempt to even discuss the matter. Easy to understand the rapid decline in the reputation of this company in the online reviews and social media. The bad reviews are 100% accurate. I would never buy from Apmex again and would never suggest that anyone else buy from this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.