Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Reliable A+ Bullion Dealer

Reviewed by Manuel Posada | December 12, 2018

I recently started investing and purchasing precious metals. JM Bullion are actually the first and only bullion dealer I have dealt with and will most likely be the only. They are very professional, super reliable and trust worthy. Good responsive customer service. I know I would recommend them, without a doubt, to anyone who asks me about whom I have been buying my metals from. No need to look anywhere else I have made several purchases in the last few months and have all arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I see some people here have no patience.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I recently started investing and purchasing precious metals. JM Bullion are actually the first and only bullion dealer I have dealt with and will most likely be the only. They are very professional, super reliable and trust worthy. Good responsive customer service. I know I would recommend them, without a doubt, to anyone who asks me about whom I have been buying my metals from. No need to look anywhere else I have made several purchases in the last few months and have all arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I see some people here have no patience.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.