Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Happy Happy Customer!

Reviewed by Ryan Sander | January 10, 2019

A huge thanks to Eric and the staff of gainesville coins. For my daughters wedding I wanted to get her and her husband a monster box of silver eagles as a wedding gift. I of course waited until the last minute to purchase but luckily the guys from gainesville came through for us!! I placed my order on Wednesday and explained to them that I needed the box by Saturday morning. To my surprise they shipped my box overnight for me at no extra cost and included a awesome hand written note congratulating my daughter and husband, In a world of very non personal service this company truly showed what a class act they are. I can't thank everyone there enough!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
A huge thanks to Eric and the staff of gainesville coins. For my daughters wedding I wanted to get her and her husband a monster box of silver eagles as a wedding gift. I of course waited until the last minute to purchase but luckily the guys from gainesville came through for us!! I placed my order on Wednesday and explained to them that I needed the box by Saturday morning. To my surprise they shipped my box overnight for me at no extra cost and included a awesome hand written note congratulating my daughter and husband, In a world of very non personal service this company truly showed what a class act they are. I can't thank everyone there enough!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.