Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

First experience will be the last experience

Reviewed by Vickie | January 19, 2019

No other company I've worked with has taken this long for delivery, and I still have never received my items. They took the money out immediately, when money is to be taken out AFTER the items have been shipped. I have communicated with the same woman on both occasions on this and she was very rude and she hung up on me both times. This is my very first experience with them and they will receive no further orders from me ever, plus I will be informing others to never do business with this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
No other company I've worked with has taken this long for delivery, and I still have never received my items. They took the money out immediately, when money is to be taken out AFTER the items have been shipped. I have communicated with the same woman on both occasions on this and she was very rude and she hung up on me both times. This is my very first experience with them and they will receive no further orders from me ever, plus I will be informing others to never do business with this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Richard
February 27, 2019
I had the same experience. They took my money immediately but held onto the product for 11 days. I still have not received the item but got notified today that it has been shipped which means that it will be at least another week before it arrives. This is unacceptable since I bought it as a birthday present and the birthday will have come and gone before my item arrives. This is the last time I ordered anything from this company.
1 results - showing 1 - 1