Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Fisher Precious Metals

Reviewed by Ron Springel | February 01, 2019

Several years ago, my father, a life-long gold bug, wanted to develop a relationship with a precious metals dealer in south Florida. For him, this was a major decision that he did not take lightly. After weeks of research, spreadsheets, reading reviews and interviewing several prospects, he decided to work with John Fisher at Fisher Precious Metals in Deerfield Beach. Over nearly a decade, he and other family members bought and sold a variety of coins, bullion and estate jewelry. John Fisher proved to be a consummate professional and always exceeded our expectations. Time and again he went beyond providing fair prices and timely advice. Last year my father passed and my mother wanted to monetize a number of items. John could not have been more helpful to her in this process while being sensitive to her needs at a difficult time. There are certainly lots of bullion dealers in south Florida – but none could have provided our family years of dedicated and professional service like we experience with Fisher Precious Metals. Thank you, John.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Several years ago, my father, a life-long gold bug, wanted to develop a relationship with a precious metals dealer in south Florida. For him, this was a major decision that he did not take lightly. After weeks of research, spreadsheets, reading reviews and interviewing several prospects, he decided to work with John Fisher at Fisher Precious Metals in Deerfield Beach. Over nearly a decade, he and other family members bought and sold a variety of coins, bullion and estate jewelry. John Fisher proved to be a consummate professional and always exceeded our expectations. Time and again he went beyond providing fair prices and timely advice. Last year my father passed and my mother wanted to monetize a number of items. John could not have been more helpful to her in this process while being sensitive to her needs at a difficult time. There are certainly lots of bullion dealers in south Florida – but none could have provided our family years of dedicated and professional service like we experience with Fisher Precious Metals. Thank you, John.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.