Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Kinda sketchy

Reviewed by Michael | February 02, 2019

I ordered a small amount to feel out the business, only after ordering did I see that they hold checks 10 days (business days so in essence two weeks) after they clear, well in my case the tenth day was Friday so they said they will ship on Monday. Their website appeared to be pretty good and their inventory seemed to have a variety but after experiencing the 10 day turn around which is basically 3 weeks after you order, I do not know of any other metals purveyor that has these terms, for that matter I do not know of any business that serves the public having these terms. Based on that, this will be my first and last order, I am scared I will forget that I ordered something due to the lag time... Ha! Ha!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered a small amount to feel out the business, only after ordering did I see that they hold checks 10 days (business days so in essence two weeks) after they clear, well in my case the tenth day was Friday so they said they will ship on Monday. Their website appeared to be pretty good and their inventory seemed to have a variety but after experiencing the 10 day turn around which is basically 3 weeks after you order, I do not know of any other metals purveyor that has these terms, for that matter I do not know of any business that serves the public having these terms. Based on that, this will be my first and last order, I am scared I will forget that I ordered something due to the lag time... Ha! Ha!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.