Review Detail

DBS Coins
Gold Dealers

BEWARE - TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY!

Reviewed by Tamara j marraffa | February 14, 2019

I am new to silver stacking and have been ordering from various companies for about a year without any issues. This all changed when I placed an order with DBS Coins. I paid on the 26th of January and they sent me a receipt and usps tracking on January 30th. It is 3 weeks later and the tracking shows it was never transferred to usps for shipping. I emailed them numerous times and got no response. I also called twice and left 2 messages with no response back. Thank goodness I paid using Paypal and have filed a dispute with them. Dbs HAS STILL NOT RESPONDED even to Paypal lol.. TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY. I would advise to buy elsewhere if you want a hassle free transaction and would like to receive what you payed for.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I am new to silver stacking and have been ordering from various companies for about a year without any issues. This all changed when I placed an order with DBS Coins. I paid on the 26th of January and they sent me a receipt and usps tracking on January 30th. It is 3 weeks later and the tracking shows it was never transferred to usps for shipping. I emailed them numerous times and got no response. I also called twice and left 2 messages with no response back. Thank goodness I paid using Paypal and have filed a dispute with them. Dbs HAS STILL NOT RESPONDED even to Paypal lol.. TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY. I would advise to buy elsewhere if you want a hassle free transaction and would like to receive what you payed for.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.