Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Happy with them

Reviewed by Matt | February 15, 2019

Have made a total of 8 orders with them so far and have smooth transactions on all of them. I also want to give a compliment to their customer service reps. Any questions I've ever had they've been very polite and they really give you a feel that they are a friendly company that truly wants to make you happy.

Only complaint I have is their selection isn't always the best, I'm not sure if there are rules on what type of coins they're allowed to sell but I've seen coins on other sites I like but don't want to deal with those sites (I'm mostly speaking of Apmex here) and JM replies they won't get them in stock, I'm not sure why, it's a guaranteed buy they're turning down.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Have made a total of 8 orders with them so far and have smooth transactions on all of them. I also want to give a compliment to their customer service reps. Any questions I've ever had they've been very polite and they really give you a feel that they are a friendly company that truly wants to make you happy.

Only complaint I have is their selection isn't always the best, I'm not sure if there are rules on what type of coins they're allowed to sell but I've seen coins on other sites I like but don't want to deal with those sites (I'm mostly speaking of Apmex here) and JM replies they won't get them in stock, I'm not sure why, it's a guaranteed buy they're turning down.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jade Cruz
April 01, 2019
I ordered 9 from them. It was fast and smooth transaction from them. No hustle and fast to reply. I was searching for this kind of site online and compare them. They are like with https://bulliontradingllc.com/. But I want to explore more site and hopefully I will land to best site.
1 results - showing 1 - 1