Review Detail

DBS Coins
Gold Dealers

Deceptive, fraudulent, evasive! Stay away!

Reviewed by Ken | March 04, 2019

I had ordered from them previously with little issue (delayed shipping, but never a big deal). My last 3 orders occurred over a month ago. One says it shipped, yet the post office claims it was never received by them. The next one says processing (for the last 45 days) and the most recent says “on hold” for the past 43 days.
They have collected my money on all orders
I have left no fewer than 10 messages over the past 3 weeks and have not received a phone call, emailX text message NOTHING!! Stay clear, there are way to ma y reputable precious metals dealers to give your business to!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had ordered from them previously with little issue (delayed shipping, but never a big deal). My last 3 orders occurred over a month ago. One says it shipped, yet the post office claims it was never received by them. The next one says processing (for the last 45 days) and the most recent says “on hold” for the past 43 days.
They have collected my money on all orders
I have left no fewer than 10 messages over the past 3 weeks and have not received a phone call, emailX text message NOTHING!! Stay clear, there are way to ma y reputable precious metals dealers to give your business to!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.