Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

How APMEX lost my business

Reviewed by Justin | March 21, 2019
Last updated: March 22, 2019

At first I did have a negative experience related to my payment method. I had made a mistake and selected the wrong payment method. Getting that payment method changed and corrected took a little bit of effort, in this case, but to be clear the mistake was mine. After a short delay and after following up with APMEX on the telephone (I spoke with Nick), the problem has been corrected. APMEX also has an active social media presence and they reached out from there to provide additional assistance. I have bumped my review up to 5 stars. APMEX has really reached out and taken care of my problem. They have demonstrated that they value me as a customer. I will continue to purchase precious metals from them. Precious metals are a big part of my retirement plan and also a part of my children's college fund. As such I plan to make purchases periodically into the future. Thank you APMEX- you corrected my problem, took care of me and, and have earned my continued business and loyalty.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
At first I did have a negative experience related to my payment method. I had made a mistake and selected the wrong payment method. Getting that payment method changed and corrected took a little bit of effort, in this case, but to be clear the mistake was mine. After a short delay and after following up with APMEX on the telephone (I spoke with Nick), the problem has been corrected. APMEX also has an active social media presence and they reached out from there to provide additional assistance. I have bumped my review up to 5 stars. APMEX has really reached out and taken care of my problem. They have demonstrated that they value me as a customer. I will continue to purchase precious metals from them. Precious metals are a big part of my retirement plan and also a part of my children's college fund. As such I plan to make purchases periodically into the future. Thank you APMEX- you corrected my problem, took care of me and, and have earned my continued business and loyalty.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.