Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Long Time Client

Reviewed by Chris Whelihan | May 03, 2019

Numerous orders have been place with JM, this specific one was just slightly less than $4,000, and each and every time the product has been of the highest quality expected. I have told my brother about the site and he will be buying soon I am sure. I highly recommend to anyone buying in the precious metals arena to always go with JM Bullion. To do anything else will only be selling yourself short - and putting more of your money into someone else's pockets versus your own. You will not be disappointed.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Numerous orders have been place with JM, this specific one was just slightly less than $4,000, and each and every time the product has been of the highest quality expected. I have told my brother about the site and he will be buying soon I am sure. I highly recommend to anyone buying in the precious metals arena to always go with JM Bullion. To do anything else will only be selling yourself short - and putting more of your money into someone else's pockets versus your own. You will not be disappointed.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.