Review Detail

Blanchard Online
Gold Dealers

scammers

Reviewed by Nancy | May 04, 2019

Overpriced coins. When I went to sell, all my coins were worth less even though gold had gone up over $300 per ounce.
Don't trust them. They will pretend to be a friend and pretend that these are good deals. Don't give in to the repeated contacts to sell you overpriced coins.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Overpriced coins. When I went to sell, all my coins were worth less even though gold had gone up over $300 per ounce.
Don't trust them. They will pretend to be a friend and pretend that these are good deals. Don't give in to the repeated contacts to sell you overpriced coins.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Robin Speer
August 08, 2019
Same experience as nancy and everyone else.
Total. "RIP OFFS "
Written by Henry
October 05, 2020
Purchased a 1oz. Gold Bullion on 8/19/20 the company sent it according to them on 9/4/20. I never received my purchaseuntil today 10/5/20. Tracking updates from USPS stopped on 9/19/20 I asked for a refund and all I got is requests to wait for it longer and longer.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by Henry
October 05, 2020
Purchased a 1oz. Gold Bullion on 8/19/20 the company sent it according to them on 9/4/20. I never received my purchaseuntil today 10/5/20. Tracking updates from USPS
stopped on 9/19/20 I asked for a refund and all I got is requests to wait for it longer and longer.
3 results - showing 1 - 3