Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

I won't buy from anywhere else

Reviewed by Bob Gaiser | May 12, 2019

I have always had excellent customer service here. My orders have always been correct and I've always have received everything I ordered. I enjoy their selections, variety, and fair pricing.

My only complaint or wish is it they would cease to use the US Postal Service. Any delay in receiving my order has been a result of the postal services poor service. I feel that they are a less than secure method of delivery given the amount of theft or indifference toward the mail the postal carriers have. I would much rather see this turned over to UPS or FedEx.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have always had excellent customer service here. My orders have always been correct and I've always have received everything I ordered. I enjoy their selections, variety, and fair pricing.

My only complaint or wish is it they would cease to use the US Postal Service. Any delay in receiving my order has been a result of the postal services poor service. I feel that they are a less than secure method of delivery given the amount of theft or indifference toward the mail the postal carriers have. I would much rather see this turned over to UPS or FedEx.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Bob
June 02, 2019
UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday--I would have to take day off to receive my shipment. Also, you are right--post office screwed up two of my shipments, but I did receive and didn't have to take off work. Anyone except UPS
1 results - showing 1 - 1