Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Consistently Good Service

Reviewed by Paul | October 16, 2019

I've ordered from Sprott several times over the past decade. Never had any issue. Customer service is excellent. Website easy to navigate. Precious metals always delivered when promised and in perfect condition. And pricing is very competitive.

Sprott also shows that they appreciate your business. One time, they sent me a free one ounce silver round just to say thank-you for my business. It's not often that you'll find a company that will do this. In fact, I can't recall a single time where a business sent me free product just to say thank-you.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've ordered from Sprott several times over the past decade. Never had any issue. Customer service is excellent. Website easy to navigate. Precious metals always delivered when promised and in perfect condition. And pricing is very competitive.

Sprott also shows that they appreciate your business. One time, they sent me a free one ounce silver round just to say thank-you for my business. It's not often that you'll find a company that will do this. In fact, I can't recall a single time where a business sent me free product just to say thank-you.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.