Review Detail

Silver Gold Bull
Gold Dealers

bad issues with the first order, but they tried to make it right. updates to follow.

Reviewed by Tyson Reinisch | November 14, 2019
Last updated: November 19, 2019

(update) A gentleman from the company reached out to me and apologized for the handling of the situation, and seemed genuinely honest in his wanting to make things right. After talking with him, and his handling of the situation, I have updated my review rating, and dismissed my complaint to the BBB. I will try buying from them again, and if I don't have these sort of issues, then I will further update the review.

(original) I purchased one of there name brand 10 ounce silver bars to try out the company. First off, they where where very pleasant before the sale. They responded to all my concerns then. When the bar arrived, I noticed that there was an error. the bottom of the bar has a flat spot on the edge that removes some of the silver. When you look at it from the edge it dips down there also more silver missing. on the top a similar but much less silver missing error was there. on the other side of the bar it looked normal without the missing silver. I contacted them and they asked for me to send pictures which was reasonable.

I tried for a day to send the pics but it kept saying un-deliverable. I finaly got them to send, and after I messaged them, they told me they recieved the pics and that they would get back to me within one business day. 5 days later I contacted them since they didn't contact me. I spoke to Aryan. He looked at them and said they thought that since they where all like that it was normal. I he said for my conserns he could give me a 10 dollar store credit, or that I could send it for exchange but that I'd have to pay for shipping to them also. He said he could send my pictures of the other bars they had. He sent the pics and they did all have the obvious minting error, except it looked to be in different amounts on each bar. Also, he said in the email that he could give me 5 dollars instead of the 10 he had promised as an option!

Obviously I'm done with this company. Beware that it doesn't happen to you as well. I will be filling reports with the BBB, Attorney General for the State of Washington, and all the reviews and forums I can find! There are lots of really good places out there to buy from. I'll buy again from them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
(update) A gentleman from the company reached out to me and apologized for the handling of the situation, and seemed genuinely honest in his wanting to make things right. After talking with him, and his handling of the situation, I have updated my review rating, and dismissed my complaint to the BBB. I will try buying from them again, and if I don't have these sort of issues, then I will further update the review.

(original) I purchased one of there name brand 10 ounce silver bars to try out the company. First off, they where where very pleasant before the sale. They responded to all my concerns then. When the bar arrived, I noticed that there was an error. the bottom of the bar has a flat spot on the edge that removes some of the silver. When you look at it from the edge it dips down there also more silver missing. on the top a similar but much less silver missing error was there. on the other side of the bar it looked normal without the missing silver. I contacted them and they asked for me to send pictures which was reasonable.

I tried for a day to send the pics but it kept saying un-deliverable. I finaly got them to send, and after I messaged them, they told me they recieved the pics and that they would get back to me within one business day. 5 days later I contacted them since they didn't contact me. I spoke to Aryan. He looked at them and said they thought that since they where all like that it was normal. I he said for my conserns he could give me a 10 dollar store credit, or that I could send it for exchange but that I'd have to pay for shipping to them also. He said he could send my pictures of the other bars they had. He sent the pics and they did all have the obvious minting error, except it looked to be in different amounts on each bar. Also, he said in the email that he could give me 5 dollars instead of the 10 he had promised as an option!

Obviously I'm done with this company. Beware that it doesn't happen to you as well. I will be filling reports with the BBB, Attorney General for the State of Washington, and all the reviews and forums I can find! There are lots of really good places out there to buy from. I'll buy again from them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jared
November 05, 2021
This is a very common practice for poured silver bars because it has to be 10 OUNCES of silver when they pour it it usually comes from a huge crucible so during the stamping assaying they have to make it to exactly 10oz within +/-0.0001 gram so they will shave down more on some and less than others. I have several bars like this and I have a $2,800 certified calibrated trade scale and it is exactly on the on the weight. For them to offer you any compensation was very generous and should be applauded. I had an issue with them as well that’s why I’m on this review page but your comment really got to me because if you are ill informed that could easily be misunderstood as missing weight.
1 results - showing 1 - 1