Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Good service, excellent selection, and decent prices

Reviewed by Tyson Reinisch | November 14, 2019

In all I've been pretty pleased with them. They have an excellent selection of Silver bullion. I do wish they had more selection of smaller amount platinum Bullion however. There prices are among the cheapest I've seen. They also have a professional customer service team.

I've purchased 5 times from JM Bullion, only one time was there a hickup. They did take care of it however. I will be updating this if the customer service continues to be good, as I think it will deserve the 5 stars at that point regardless of the one bad order. this review is for all my experiences from them so far, not just one purchase.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
In all I've been pretty pleased with them. They have an excellent selection of Silver bullion. I do wish they had more selection of smaller amount platinum Bullion however. There prices are among the cheapest I've seen. They also have a professional customer service team.

I've purchased 5 times from JM Bullion, only one time was there a hickup. They did take care of it however. I will be updating this if the customer service continues to be good, as I think it will deserve the 5 stars at that point regardless of the one bad order. this review is for all my experiences from them so far, not just one purchase.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.