Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

John Wick Gold Coin

Reviewed by Dennis Hassing | December 23, 2019

I have used this company before and I am happy with their service and quality. Very easy to deal with. I only wish the John Wick product line all had a COA with them and we know how many ( total mintage limit ) they will produce. This was my first gold coin I ever bought. I usually buy silver ( coin and bar ) but this item seems like it will be a nice collectable as it is tied to the John Wick movie franchise and licensed as such. I would highly recommend APMEX if you are buying coins or bars for collecting and or investing in metals.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have used this company before and I am happy with their service and quality. Very easy to deal with. I only wish the John Wick product line all had a COA with them and we know how many ( total mintage limit ) they will produce. This was my first gold coin I ever bought. I usually buy silver ( coin and bar ) but this item seems like it will be a nice collectable as it is tied to the John Wick movie franchise and licensed as such. I would highly recommend APMEX if you are buying coins or bars for collecting and or investing in metals.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.