Review Detail

Silver Gold Bull
Gold Dealers

Terrible Company

Reviewed by Wayne | March 20, 2020

I placed an order for a 10 oz bar of silver and a number of Morgans and Peace dollars to try out the company. I purchased when silver was very low and the sale favored me. I was told I put in the account number incorrectly. But I have a screen shot showing that the mistake was the fault of the company. They did not care and would not ship my items and the price I purchased. This is a very shady company and I will never do business with them. My guess is they could not deliver and so made up a false account number so that they could blame me. But I have proof that the mistake was theirs and they still would not listen and simply told me to "replace the order." All of the items I purchased were conveniently sold out. Terrible experience, terrible company, just terrible. Avoid at all cost.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I placed an order for a 10 oz bar of silver and a number of Morgans and Peace dollars to try out the company. I purchased when silver was very low and the sale favored me. I was told I put in the account number incorrectly. But I have a screen shot showing that the mistake was the fault of the company. They did not care and would not ship my items and the price I purchased. This is a very shady company and I will never do business with them. My guess is they could not deliver and so made up a false account number so that they could blame me. But I have proof that the mistake was theirs and they still would not listen and simply told me to "replace the order." All of the items I purchased were conveniently sold out. Terrible experience, terrible company, just terrible. Avoid at all cost.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.