Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Over a Month and not even processed, inventory glitch

Reviewed by Seth Millsaps | April 04, 2020

Ive bought from multiple dealers, and I made the mistake of trying out SD bullion. I liked the price and wanted to check them out. Learn from my experience: My first order of several thousand dollars was processed fine in feb and recieved in about the same matter as any dealer i bought from. Awesome, place another several thousand dollar (couple of gold and silver coins) order on march 2nd. Shows waiting payment, 3 days pass and goes to payment recieved. I give some time, knowing the markets demand is starting to go up. Then i contact them, sd says high demand wait another 5 to 10days. I give 2 weeks, send another email. Dont hear back for 2 days, send a irritating email letting them im disappointed. One of the items was going to be a gift (not anymore). They respond, saying they had a inventory glitch with my order, they are waiting on a piece of silver before they can send it. Wow SD, when you found that out why didn't you update/contact your customer. Why did i have to complain to find out? Slow and lack of communication is issue. They did say they would substitute it, which i told them yes. That was several days ago, and the order still has not been processed or shipped. Ive put in 3 other orders and recieved them already from my different online dealer, SD bullion hasnt even processed or shipped it yet, over a month. Disappoint in SD bullion. Buy from other dealers that you can trust. Mine is now gone in this dealer. Price doesn't matter if you never receive the product. Im still waiting. Only thing left for me to do: starting to file complaints and possibly legal action if product isnt shipped. Wasting my time. They lost a customer with me that spent thousands of dollars with them, how would they treat other buyers? Im sure they will reply that they have a high volume of customers, but my order was placed over a month ago, weeks before their email about 5 to 10 day wait time which as passed too.

Also they have manipulated reviews: i cant even leave a review with there third party review company shopper approved unless you click on a link in email saying you received product. I haven't so i will not click on it. They dont show the bad reviews from that site. Only list the good. This fools the consumer thinking it is a better company than it is. Buyer beware!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ive bought from multiple dealers, and I made the mistake of trying out SD bullion. I liked the price and wanted to check them out. Learn from my experience: My first order of several thousand dollars was processed fine in feb and recieved in about the same matter as any dealer i bought from. Awesome, place another several thousand dollar (couple of gold and silver coins) order on march 2nd. Shows waiting payment, 3 days pass and goes to payment recieved. I give some time, knowing the markets demand is starting to go up. Then i contact them, sd says high demand wait another 5 to 10days. I give 2 weeks, send another email. Dont hear back for 2 days, send a irritating email letting them im disappointed. One of the items was going to be a gift (not anymore). They respond, saying they had a inventory glitch with my order, they are waiting on a piece of silver before they can send it. Wow SD, when you found that out why didn't you update/contact your customer. Why did i have to complain to find out? Slow and lack of communication is issue. They did say they would substitute it, which i told them yes. That was several days ago, and the order still has not been processed or shipped. Ive put in 3 other orders and recieved them already from my different online dealer, SD bullion hasnt even processed or shipped it yet, over a month. Disappoint in SD bullion. Buy from other dealers that you can trust. Mine is now gone in this dealer. Price doesn't matter if you never receive the product. Im still waiting. Only thing left for me to do: starting to file complaints and possibly legal action if product isnt shipped. Wasting my time. They lost a customer with me that spent thousands of dollars with them, how would they treat other buyers? Im sure they will reply that they have a high volume of customers, but my order was placed over a month ago, weeks before their email about 5 to 10 day wait time which as passed too.

Also they have manipulated reviews: i cant even leave a review with there third party review company shopper approved unless you click on a link in email saying you received product. I haven't so i will not click on it. They dont show the bad reviews from that site. Only list the good. This fools the consumer thinking it is a better company than it is. Buyer beware!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.