Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Delay Cost me the Coins I wanted to purchase

Reviewed by Brent Edminster | April 08, 2020

One of their buyers drug his feet all day saying he was busy with trades even though I sent him all of my sell list along with pictures the day/night before, Heck mine was well over $35k trade and he did not send me an offer until so late in the day and it seemed incorrect to me so I couldn't buy the coins I wanted. I looked at them just a few minutes ago and they only had (4) left and I wanted to purchase (19). I doubt I would ever do business with them again as they don't help out their long term customers. I would look to other places that treat their longtime customers with the service and respect they deserve.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
One of their buyers drug his feet all day saying he was busy with trades even though I sent him all of my sell list along with pictures the day/night before, Heck mine was well over $35k trade and he did not send me an offer until so late in the day and it seemed incorrect to me so I couldn't buy the coins I wanted. I looked at them just a few minutes ago and they only had (4) left and I wanted to purchase (19). I doubt I would ever do business with them again as they don't help out their long term customers. I would look to other places that treat their longtime customers with the service and respect they deserve.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.