Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

Kitco is terrible

Reviewed by Mike Hellman | April 28, 2020

Kitco is either crooked or incompetent. Either way it should be avoided. I ordered silver in March and paid in March. Products still haven’t been delivered. I been given the run around by Kitco, including outright lies, telling me I could pick up the package at Fed X ( I went there in person and no package). Silver has gone up since I placed my order, so Kitco has less of an incentive to see that I get what I ordered and paid for. Total sleazebags who could care less about their customers. If you’ve had a similar experience, complain to the FTC and other regulatory authorities do companies like this are held accountable.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Kitco is either crooked or incompetent. Either way it should be avoided. I ordered silver in March and paid in March. Products still haven’t been delivered. I been given the run around by Kitco, including outright lies, telling me I could pick up the package at Fed X ( I went there in person and no package). Silver has gone up since I placed my order, so Kitco has less of an incentive to see that I get what I ordered and paid for. Total sleazebags who could care less about their customers. If you’ve had a similar experience, complain to the FTC and other regulatory authorities do companies like this are held accountable.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Kitco Metals Inc.
October 09, 2020
Hello Mr. Hellman,
We're very sorry about the delay in finding your package. While it did take a month to finally find it, Kitco was in contact regularly with FedEx. We would always work with you to locate the package, or submit an insurance claim on your behalf if it was in fact lost. Unfortunately, once we ship your order, we are at the mercy of the couriers, but will always make things right with our customers.
1 results - showing 1 - 1