Review Detail

Swiss America
Gold Dealers

Stay Away

Reviewed by Diane Guth | April 29, 2020

We would never buy from Swiss America again nor would we recommend them. My husband and I researched buying gold and asked a lot of questions since we were buying a significant amount. We were heavily persuaded to buy numismatic coins for reasons we later learned were absolutely false. In addition, we paid an exorbitant spread for our coins. We felt very taken by Swiss America and even more disappointed that they were "highly recommended" by the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN). HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT and HIGHLY REGRET OUR PURCHASE. Stay away from Swiss America.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
We would never buy from Swiss America again nor would we recommend them. My husband and I researched buying gold and asked a lot of questions since we were buying a significant amount. We were heavily persuaded to buy numismatic coins for reasons we later learned were absolutely false. In addition, we paid an exorbitant spread for our coins. We felt very taken by Swiss America and even more disappointed that they were "highly recommended" by the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN). HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT and HIGHLY REGRET OUR PURCHASE. Stay away from Swiss America.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.