Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

Perfect every time

Reviewed by Tony | May 05, 2020

I am a recent collector to the bullion world but by no means a "small" collector. So far, and this is five orders now of varying items and monetary worth, I have not had any issues and verified each item independently upon receipt. So I have no idea where the other reviews are coming from but a 15 day wait on bullion is SHORT. I waited, on average, 21 days from JM Bullion and over 35 days on average from Gold Bureau and others. So I have zero idea about the other reviews, only going by RECENT, REAL, and BONA FIDE orders placed.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am a recent collector to the bullion world but by no means a "small" collector. So far, and this is five orders now of varying items and monetary worth, I have not had any issues and verified each item independently upon receipt. So I have no idea where the other reviews are coming from but a 15 day wait on bullion is SHORT. I waited, on average, 21 days from JM Bullion and over 35 days on average from Gold Bureau and others. So I have zero idea about the other reviews, only going by RECENT, REAL, and BONA FIDE orders placed.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.