Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Superb Service - Highly Recommended

Reviewed by Kimberly Trav | May 07, 2020

John Fisher is more of a rare find than the precious metals he sells! Honest, dependable, full of integrity, readily willing to lend his expertise so you can make an informed decision, looking out for his customers' best interest - even telling them what other steps they should take prior to investing in precious metals. John has become such a trusted advisor in our household, we feel blessed to have found him.
He has literally spent hours on the phone with my husband and I, freely sharing his advice and expertise.
These rare individuals who know their trade AND provide superior service are such a treasured find. John, himself, is the real precious commodity!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
John Fisher is more of a rare find than the precious metals he sells! Honest, dependable, full of integrity, readily willing to lend his expertise so you can make an informed decision, looking out for his customers' best interest - even telling them what other steps they should take prior to investing in precious metals. John has become such a trusted advisor in our household, we feel blessed to have found him.
He has literally spent hours on the phone with my husband and I, freely sharing his advice and expertise.
These rare individuals who know their trade AND provide superior service are such a treasured find. John, himself, is the real precious commodity!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.