Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Fisher Precious Metals

Reviewed by Steve M. | May 21, 2020

I ran across the name Fisher Precious Metals while researching self directed IRA providers. I already had a different metals provider in mind but knew little about the IRA companies. After looking at a number of companies' websites and reading lots of reviews, I decided to check out Fisher's site and read some reviews on them. I went from one site to the next, four in all, and literally could not find a negative review on Fisher P.M., definitely not the case with the IRA companies. Impressed, I decided to call them and ask a few questions about the purchase process as I'd never bought PMs before. I told the lady that answered that I was on a fact-finding mission and later that day my call was returned by John Fisher. We talked at length about metals, how to buy and sell, about self directed IRA companies and storage options/facilities. John was very helpful to me in my decision making process. We talked a few more times over the next few weeks as I worked to open a self directed account and get it funded and he was very forthcoming each time. This was at the beginning of covid19 and markets were down and metals were in short supply. Working with John made the purchase process easy and he kept me informed as to the status of delivery to my chosen facility. I plan to do business with him again and I very much recommend John and Fisher Precious Metals to anyone considering a precious metals purchase.
Steve M.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ran across the name Fisher Precious Metals while researching self directed IRA providers. I already had a different metals provider in mind but knew little about the IRA companies. After looking at a number of companies' websites and reading lots of reviews, I decided to check out Fisher's site and read some reviews on them. I went from one site to the next, four in all, and literally could not find a negative review on Fisher P.M., definitely not the case with the IRA companies. Impressed, I decided to call them and ask a few questions about the purchase process as I'd never bought PMs before. I told the lady that answered that I was on a fact-finding mission and later that day my call was returned by John Fisher. We talked at length about metals, how to buy and sell, about self directed IRA companies and storage options/facilities. John was very helpful to me in my decision making process. We talked a few more times over the next few weeks as I worked to open a self directed account and get it funded and he was very forthcoming each time. This was at the beginning of covid19 and markets were down and metals were in short supply. Working with John made the purchase process easy and he kept me informed as to the status of delivery to my chosen facility. I plan to do business with him again and I very much recommend John and Fisher Precious Metals to anyone considering a precious metals purchase.
Steve M.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.