Review Detail

Silver.com
Gold Dealers

Pleased Customer!

Reviewed by John P | June 01, 2020

I have now placed four orders with Silver.com, The process is as simple as point and click, experiencing no problems what-so-ever. I paid by credit card on two orders as well as mailed a check for two orders (one order pending). Both processes Silver.com is upfront on timing, pricing and shipping expectations. On the order paid by check, I received notice when Silver.com received the check and they set clear expectations of release of the orders due to a check clearing waiting period. In about a week I received another notice the check cleared and the item shipped with all tracking information.

The products received had zero problems with quality, so overall a great experience.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have now placed four orders with Silver.com, The process is as simple as point and click, experiencing no problems what-so-ever. I paid by credit card on two orders as well as mailed a check for two orders (one order pending). Both processes Silver.com is upfront on timing, pricing and shipping expectations. On the order paid by check, I received notice when Silver.com received the check and they set clear expectations of release of the orders due to a check clearing waiting period. In about a week I received another notice the check cleared and the item shipped with all tracking information.

The products received had zero problems with quality, so overall a great experience.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.