Review Detail

Silver.com
Gold Dealers

Good precious metals site

Reviewed by Lawrence Collins | June 02, 2020

I looked around during the pandemic, and could not find a site that would allow purchase of metals with less than $500 or $1,000 minimum purchase. NOT everyone is buying thousands of dollars of metals at once. I am one of those that buys a bit at a time, building my store of metals. This site is perfect for me. Competitive prices, fairly fast delivery, and accurate. AND, i can order one coin, or thousands. Up to me, not limited by the site. Thank you for that. I do recommend this site, at least for the smaller investor like me.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I looked around during the pandemic, and could not find a site that would allow purchase of metals with less than $500 or $1,000 minimum purchase. NOT everyone is buying thousands of dollars of metals at once. I am one of those that buys a bit at a time, building my store of metals. This site is perfect for me. Competitive prices, fairly fast delivery, and accurate. AND, i can order one coin, or thousands. Up to me, not limited by the site. Thank you for that. I do recommend this site, at least for the smaller investor like me.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.