Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Amazing Business

Reviewed by Christine Jason | July 01, 2020

I had never bought gold before and we really nervous about buying. I did an internet search and Fisher PM came up so I clicked on the link and went to their website. This website is amazing! There is so much information given to everyone who chooses to take the time to read through every article and watch the videos. I spent literally, hours, reading everything in the Info Center. The piece of information that made me 100% confident that I would spend my money with this company was the article that directly referenced the volatility of the market and listed Psalm 145:15 with the reminder to remember what truly matters.
I placed my order and got an email back within minutes! And the email was directly from John, the owner..in this day and age how often do you hear from the actual owner of a business? I dare say it is rare.
John warns on the website that there could be a delay in shipping due to Covid. There was no such delay.
I had some questions and called expecting to get a salesperson. John personally answered the phone and answered all my questions thoroughly!
I have since ordered 2 more times and got my gold in record time!
I will do business with Fisher PM and only Fisher PM in the future and I highly recommend them and have already told people about them!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I had never bought gold before and we really nervous about buying. I did an internet search and Fisher PM came up so I clicked on the link and went to their website. This website is amazing! There is so much information given to everyone who chooses to take the time to read through every article and watch the videos. I spent literally, hours, reading everything in the Info Center. The piece of information that made me 100% confident that I would spend my money with this company was the article that directly referenced the volatility of the market and listed Psalm 145:15 with the reminder to remember what truly matters.
I placed my order and got an email back within minutes! And the email was directly from John, the owner..in this day and age how often do you hear from the actual owner of a business? I dare say it is rare.
John warns on the website that there could be a delay in shipping due to Covid. There was no such delay.
I had some questions and called expecting to get a salesperson. John personally answered the phone and answered all my questions thoroughly!
I have since ordered 2 more times and got my gold in record time!
I will do business with Fisher PM and only Fisher PM in the future and I highly recommend them and have already told people about them!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.