Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

Admin Fee Scam

Reviewed by Mustafa Kucuk | August 05, 2020

I paid with my debit card and they canceled the transaction for no reason after 5 days later. 2 days later they charged without my authorization $50 in my debit card. I opened claimed (un-authorized charged) with my bank and they blocked my account for $50. What a great big company getting nasty for $50- What a great customer service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I paid with my debit card and they canceled the transaction for no reason after 5 days later. 2 days later they charged without my authorization $50 in my debit card. I opened claimed (un-authorized charged) with my bank and they blocked my account for $50. What a great big company getting nasty for $50- What a great customer service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Kitco Metals Inc.
October 09, 2020
Hello Mr. Kucuck,
We're sorry that our payment policy and payment reminders were not clear, however, Kitco does not accept debit card as a method of payment at this time. According to your online order, you chose bank wire as a method of payment. Kitco requires that payment is initiated within 3 days of your order being placed in order to lessen the risk associated to fluctuations in the market that puts us at a loss.
If you wish to obtain more information on the different payment options we offer, you may read through our FAQ's, or speak with someone from our Customer Service team by calling 1-877-775-4826.
1 results - showing 1 - 1