Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Excellent Business, Top notch service, great prices, fast insured shipping

Reviewed by Austin Webster | October 29, 2020

Absolutely the best first (remote) buying experience! I will be doing business with Fisher PM again!

I was recommended to Fisher Precious Metals by a good friend of mine. The first time I called I spoke directly with John Fisher, the owner of this business, and he walked me through the entire process of buying with his company. Learning that I wanted to buy silver, he offered me different options such as bars, rounds, and coins, each with different pricing. His pricing was excellent and the deal was carried out over the phone seamlessly. Once I had decided on silver rounds, John Fisher hand-picked the rounds for my first order.

I had constant communication with John Fisher until the moment my order arrived. You can tell from speaking with him how much care and thoughtfulness he puts into his business. I can't recommend working with Fisher Precious Metals enough!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Absolutely the best first (remote) buying experience! I will be doing business with Fisher PM again!

I was recommended to Fisher Precious Metals by a good friend of mine. The first time I called I spoke directly with John Fisher, the owner of this business, and he walked me through the entire process of buying with his company. Learning that I wanted to buy silver, he offered me different options such as bars, rounds, and coins, each with different pricing. His pricing was excellent and the deal was carried out over the phone seamlessly. Once I had decided on silver rounds, John Fisher hand-picked the rounds for my first order.

I had constant communication with John Fisher until the moment my order arrived. You can tell from speaking with him how much care and thoughtfulness he puts into his business. I can't recommend working with Fisher Precious Metals enough!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.