Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Happy Customer

Reviewed by Annie L | November 02, 2020

I’ve never made an online purchase for precious metals before. And, since I didn’t have personal recommendations of who I should work with, I read through numerous customer reviews on numerous websites. There were a lot of great dealers to choose from but I was looking for someone who was honest, who had integrity, and who could patiently walk me through the process. When I went to John Fisher’s website, I could tell he was different: he was a professing Christian. So I chose him as my dealer in hopes that he was a God-fearing Christian, too. (Well, I figure if he’s not honest about his faith and his dealings with me, then John would definitely have our Higher Power to answer to!!)

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. John was very patient with me. He explained the types of metals and costs; but more importantly, he made sure I knew he’d take full responsibility for the whole process.

I highly recommend John Fisher and Fisher Precious Metals. I’ve done two purchases with him already, and I look forward to doing more business with him and his Company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I’ve never made an online purchase for precious metals before. And, since I didn’t have personal recommendations of who I should work with, I read through numerous customer reviews on numerous websites. There were a lot of great dealers to choose from but I was looking for someone who was honest, who had integrity, and who could patiently walk me through the process. When I went to John Fisher’s website, I could tell he was different: he was a professing Christian. So I chose him as my dealer in hopes that he was a God-fearing Christian, too. (Well, I figure if he’s not honest about his faith and his dealings with me, then John would definitely have our Higher Power to answer to!!)

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. John was very patient with me. He explained the types of metals and costs; but more importantly, he made sure I knew he’d take full responsibility for the whole process.

I highly recommend John Fisher and Fisher Precious Metals. I’ve done two purchases with him already, and I look forward to doing more business with him and his Company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.