Review Detail

Scottsdale Silver
Gold Dealers

Dishonest & Unresponsive --- Ripped OFF!

Reviewed by Chris | November 16, 2020

Told me that my order would be shipped FedX as I told them the USPS would NOT deliver to me. Then they sent it USPS with a signature required with NO Insurance, which Guaranteed that the USPS would NOT leave it. So it goes to the Post Office and was promptly STOLEN by them, the NORM. Half of everything (Silver bars) shipped to me via the USPS has been STOLEN over the past four years. And all these PM sellers KNOW that & pretend that it does NOT exist. Bars say "in God we Trust". Well God does NOT trust them any more than I do, which is NOT. NEVER will I deal with these Dishonest People again. It's just Asking to be Ripped off!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Told me that my order would be shipped FedX as I told them the USPS would NOT deliver to me. Then they sent it USPS with a signature required with NO Insurance, which Guaranteed that the USPS would NOT leave it. So it goes to the Post Office and was promptly STOLEN by them, the NORM. Half of everything (Silver bars) shipped to me via the USPS has been STOLEN over the past four years. And all these PM sellers KNOW that & pretend that it does NOT exist. Bars say "in God we Trust". Well God does NOT trust them any more than I do, which is NOT. NEVER will I deal with these Dishonest People again. It's just Asking to be Ripped off!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.