Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Responsive management gets high marks

Reviewed by Jeffrey Green | December 09, 2020

I was going to wait on this review until shipment arrived, but I am confident it will arrive today and so going ahead now.

There has already been a post-review of this order and so I will not elaborate further on all the details, except to mention a couple of possible easy wins for you that may make future ordering a little nicer.

1. For me personally, I was not so keen on the FI choices. I think you had PC Financial, but I wasn't sure if this would take me to Simplii Financial. It could be confusing for some and may just be a matter of updating this logo. I have TD bank too, but know what you may be dealing with there to kick these guys into shape. So no worries on that one.

2. The link on the shipment tracking, took me to an internal page that just showed the shipper and tracking # again. Of course I was able to copy and paste this # into FedEx tracking, but it would nice if this link took me directly to this FedEx page with the results already presented.

I have been in corporate long enough to know that a good company is not one that never has problems, but rather has good procedures and follow up when problems arise. On that note, I give you full marks.

As of this writing the FedEx tracking is showing my delivery as Pending with an expected delivery of Yesterday. I figure the guy went off the road (of course hope not) and that my package will arrive today. Their automated response systems for the most up to date information is like a Merry-go-Round of frustration. I understand though that this is beyond your immediate control right now. I can lean on them if need be, but hopefully not. Up to you if you want to give them a gentle nudge.

Overall I am pleased and delighted I found you folks. I am on the weekly wrap-up all the time and learning tons. I have been very Impressed with your company. I hope everyone is well and stays well. Sorry if we got of to a rocky start.

Warmly,

Jeffrey Green

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I was going to wait on this review until shipment arrived, but I am confident it will arrive today and so going ahead now.

There has already been a post-review of this order and so I will not elaborate further on all the details, except to mention a couple of possible easy wins for you that may make future ordering a little nicer.

1. For me personally, I was not so keen on the FI choices. I think you had PC Financial, but I wasn't sure if this would take me to Simplii Financial. It could be confusing for some and may just be a matter of updating this logo. I have TD bank too, but know what you may be dealing with there to kick these guys into shape. So no worries on that one.

2. The link on the shipment tracking, took me to an internal page that just showed the shipper and tracking # again. Of course I was able to copy and paste this # into FedEx tracking, but it would nice if this link took me directly to this FedEx page with the results already presented.

I have been in corporate long enough to know that a good company is not one that never has problems, but rather has good procedures and follow up when problems arise. On that note, I give you full marks.

As of this writing the FedEx tracking is showing my delivery as Pending with an expected delivery of Yesterday. I figure the guy went off the road (of course hope not) and that my package will arrive today. Their automated response systems for the most up to date information is like a Merry-go-Round of frustration. I understand though that this is beyond your immediate control right now. I can lean on them if need be, but hopefully not. Up to you if you want to give them a gentle nudge.

Overall I am pleased and delighted I found you folks. I am on the weekly wrap-up all the time and learning tons. I have been very Impressed with your company. I hope everyone is well and stays well. Sorry if we got of to a rocky start.

Warmly,

Jeffrey Green
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.