Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Good prices, slow shipping

Reviewed by Bryan S Pitman | January 28, 2021

Made approximately $4k order from SD Bullion on 1/8/21. Arrived 1/20. Volumes are high but seemed a bit slower than what I expected so only knocked off one star because every time I called, SD was excellent in customer service.

All products ordered were perfect and will be purchasing from them again as their price and quality are top notch.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Made approximately $4k order from SD Bullion on 1/8/21. Arrived 1/20. Volumes are high but seemed a bit slower than what I expected so only knocked off one star because every time I called, SD was excellent in customer service.

All products ordered were perfect and will be purchasing from them again as their price and quality are top notch.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by SD Bullion
February 16, 2021
SD Bullion works to have the fastest shipping times possible. Given the influence of the virus and the unprecedented market demand, we've seen some expanded shipping times. We're working to ship orders out as quickly as possible, and as you experienced, we're always happy to answer any questions over the phone or via email! We apologize for any inconvenience, and let us know if there's anything further we can help with.
1 results - showing 1 - 1