Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

SHIPPING DELAYED BECAUSE OF TOO MANY ORDERS

Reviewed by TOM MORRISON | February 01, 2021

My order was scheduled to ship today 2/2/21 but because of the amount of orders 1/31 & 2/1 over the weekend my order has been delayed until the 9th. Pretty simple; ship the old orders first before you worry about the new orders. $2094.39 was taken from my bank account on 1/26/21 and my ship date has been changed three times today so I don't know when it will ship. For now I sit and hope for the best. Will I get the gold coin that I purchased and will it be a quality coin? My elite status has just slipped a few notches and my view of Apmex has also fell.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My order was scheduled to ship today 2/2/21 but because of the amount of orders 1/31 & 2/1 over the weekend my order has been delayed until the 9th. Pretty simple; ship the old orders first before you worry about the new orders. $2094.39 was taken from my bank account on 1/26/21 and my ship date has been changed three times today so I don't know when it will ship. For now I sit and hope for the best. Will I get the gold coin that I purchased and will it be a quality coin? My elite status has just slipped a few notches and my view of Apmex has also fell.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.