Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Regular Customer

Reviewed by James McClane | March 03, 2021

I've been purchasing from APMEX often along with other companies such as JM Bullion, SD Bullion, Modern Coin Mart and Gov Mint.com and Money Metals Exchange. I tend to shop around for the best bargain for me and what I need to add to my collection of coins, bars and special products. So far I have never had an issue with any order from APMEX and have always received my products in quality condition and usually at a common price comparing it to other companies. I usually check to see what everyone else is selling at what cost above spot. I will go with of course the lower above spot but depending on if I'm purchasing for a possible resale or just for my collection then that will not always be the case and I may go with the higher cost. I usually buy for my personal collection and not for resale. APMEX has always treated me fairly with great product, good service and fast delivery. I'm not sure but if you let customer service know that you would rather have to sign for your product when it arrives I believe this is an option they do provide, don't quote me on it but I thought I saw this somewhere on their site. Check with customer service to get the answer to this question.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been purchasing from APMEX often along with other companies such as JM Bullion, SD Bullion, Modern Coin Mart and Gov Mint.com and Money Metals Exchange. I tend to shop around for the best bargain for me and what I need to add to my collection of coins, bars and special products. So far I have never had an issue with any order from APMEX and have always received my products in quality condition and usually at a common price comparing it to other companies. I usually check to see what everyone else is selling at what cost above spot. I will go with of course the lower above spot but depending on if I'm purchasing for a possible resale or just for my collection then that will not always be the case and I may go with the higher cost. I usually buy for my personal collection and not for resale. APMEX has always treated me fairly with great product, good service and fast delivery. I'm not sure but if you let customer service know that you would rather have to sign for your product when it arrives I believe this is an option they do provide, don't quote me on it but I thought I saw this somewhere on their site. Check with customer service to get the answer to this question.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.