Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Très bon service

Reviewed by Sylvain | April 22, 2021

Given the COVID context, the mailing was excellent via FedEx. The navigation on the site is good and everything is clear. Nevertheless, payment by bank transfer with Desjardins is impossible, hence the 4*. However, I quickly received a call from customer service to suggest an alternative. So, excellent customer service. BRAVO!

Compte tenu du contexte COVID, l'envoi postal a été excellent via FedEx. La navigation sur le site se fait bien et tout est clair. Néanmoins, le paiement par virement bancaire avec Desjardins est impossible d'où le 4*. Par contre, j'ai reçu rapidement reçu un appel du service à la clientèle pour me proposer une alternative. Donc, excellent service à la clientèle. BRAVO!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Given the COVID context, the mailing was excellent via FedEx. The navigation on the site is good and everything is clear. Nevertheless, payment by bank transfer with Desjardins is impossible, hence the 4*. However, I quickly received a call from customer service to suggest an alternative. So, excellent customer service. BRAVO!

Compte tenu du contexte COVID, l'envoi postal a été excellent via FedEx. La navigation sur le site se fait bien et tout est clair. Néanmoins, le paiement par virement bancaire avec Desjardins est impossible d'où le 4*. Par contre, j'ai reçu rapidement reçu un appel du service à la clientèle pour me proposer une alternative. Donc, excellent service à la clientèle. BRAVO!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.