Review Detail

Blanchard Online
Gold Dealers

Bait and switch

Reviewed by Elliott Fellman | June 14, 2021

I purchased 2 gold coins on 6/13 and paid for them with my AMEX Credit Card. I received a confirmation of the order and then a receipt for the purchase.on 6/13. On 6/14 Blanchard and Company called me and told me that their website had a mistaken price and that they would not send me the coins. They offered to waive the 4% credit card fee and send me the coins for a much higher price than I paid on 6/13. Today they submitted a refund to my credit card because they would not ship the coins to me. I am not satisfied with the integrity of this firm and recommend that you do not purchase from them. This format makes it impossible to award this firm with anything less than 1 star. They do not deserve 1 star.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I purchased 2 gold coins on 6/13 and paid for them with my AMEX Credit Card. I received a confirmation of the order and then a receipt for the purchase.on 6/13. On 6/14 Blanchard and Company called me and told me that their website had a mistaken price and that they would not send me the coins. They offered to waive the 4% credit card fee and send me the coins for a much higher price than I paid on 6/13. Today they submitted a refund to my credit card because they would not ship the coins to me. I am not satisfied with the integrity of this firm and recommend that you do not purchase from them. This format makes it impossible to award this firm with anything less than 1 star. They do not deserve 1 star.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.