Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

delivery options

Reviewed by Murray McGill | July 10, 2021

Good Morning,

Another good experience with Sprott.

I would like to make a suggestion however. I placed an order recently and after placing the order called your office and asked if the order could be shipped via Canada Post. Your courteous staff assured me that the order would indeed be shipped that way. I did this because the website does not specifically allow one to choose the shipping method (??)

And so the order came Fedex anyway. And it came very quickly..but.........

Please fix this problem. Add a choice of delivery method on the otherwise good web order page
and follow through on the choice made.

Normal working commitments means that someone being home to receive Fedex is a 50/50 crap shoot. Sooner or later we will not be able to receive your orders via Fedex.

I noticed that other (potential?) customers have had this same problem on this review site....

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Good Morning,

Another good experience with Sprott.

I would like to make a suggestion however. I placed an order recently and after placing the order called your office and asked if the order could be shipped via Canada Post. Your courteous staff assured me that the order would indeed be shipped that way. I did this because the website does not specifically allow one to choose the shipping method (??)

And so the order came Fedex anyway. And it came very quickly..but.........

Please fix this problem. Add a choice of delivery method on the otherwise good web order page
and follow through on the choice made.

Normal working commitments means that someone being home to receive Fedex is a 50/50 crap shoot. Sooner or later we will not be able to receive your orders via Fedex.

I noticed that other (potential?) customers have had this same problem on this review site....

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.