Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Good Place to Purchase Coins

Reviewed by Christopher H Carrollton | July 26, 2021

I have been purchasing from Apmex for several years. Overall, very satisfied. Most of my orders have been without a problem; however, I did have a problem with an order a few months ago where some of the coins appeared to be damaged. Customer Service was very helpful and initiated the return without an issue. It did take a bit of time to actually get the refund; but, you just need to be patient (and follow-up with them).

My latest order did not come with the promised Numbered certificate or the mint documentation suggesting this was not a new item. The coins themselves were beautiful and I decided it was no big deal since I do not plan to sell them anytime soon. It was also a case that Apmex frequently sells coins you simply cannot find anywhere else. The premium can be a bit high so you have to weigh how badly you want the coins. For more "common" coins, the premium is in line with other dealers. Overall, I would recommend Apmex!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have been purchasing from Apmex for several years. Overall, very satisfied. Most of my orders have been without a problem; however, I did have a problem with an order a few months ago where some of the coins appeared to be damaged. Customer Service was very helpful and initiated the return without an issue. It did take a bit of time to actually get the refund; but, you just need to be patient (and follow-up with them).

My latest order did not come with the promised Numbered certificate or the mint documentation suggesting this was not a new item. The coins themselves were beautiful and I decided it was no big deal since I do not plan to sell them anytime soon. It was also a case that Apmex frequently sells coins you simply cannot find anywhere else. The premium can be a bit high so you have to weigh how badly you want the coins. For more "common" coins, the premium is in line with other dealers. Overall, I would recommend Apmex!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.