Review Detail

Cornerstone Bullion
Gold Dealers

The best in the business

Reviewed by Mike | November 17, 2021

Chad and Bill are the best in the business because they aim to please and they beat everybody else's prices. I've done business with them 5 times over the last 7 years for both silver and gold and every encounter with Cornerstone is informative, polite, timely, and low pressure. They will answer all your questions and guide you along if it is your first dip in the precious metals pool. I heard about them originally through a word of mouth referral, which is how most superb businesses advertise, and I've recommended them many times over the years to anyone that would listen.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Chad and Bill are the best in the business because they aim to please and they beat everybody else's prices. I've done business with them 5 times over the last 7 years for both silver and gold and every encounter with Cornerstone is informative, polite, timely, and low pressure. They will answer all your questions and guide you along if it is your first dip in the precious metals pool. I heard about them originally through a word of mouth referral, which is how most superb businesses advertise, and I've recommended them many times over the years to anyone that would listen.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.