Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

First Time Experience Leaves questions

Reviewed by Robert | December 08, 2021

I received my order securely packaged, but am surprised a $2400 gold coin arrived in bubble wrap. I would have expected a protective display holder, and if I had known, would have ordered one, if that option were available.
I was disappointed with the order process and communications channel. After placing my order and immediately using my bank's bill payment feature, it seemed the money went into a black hole for an inordinate period of time.. My Sprott account showed the order status as awaiting payment seemingly forever. That concerned me. The "chat" feature did not work, and I sent an email which was not answered.. Two days later I received confirmation my payment had been received and the order was cleared for shipment.

I will think twice before placing another order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I received my order securely packaged, but am surprised a $2400 gold coin arrived in bubble wrap. I would have expected a protective display holder, and if I had known, would have ordered one, if that option were available.
I was disappointed with the order process and communications channel. After placing my order and immediately using my bank's bill payment feature, it seemed the money went into a black hole for an inordinate period of time.. My Sprott account showed the order status as awaiting payment seemingly forever. That concerned me. The "chat" feature did not work, and I sent an email which was not answered.. Two days later I received confirmation my payment had been received and the order was cleared for shipment.

I will think twice before placing another order.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.