Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

Not a good feeling

Reviewed by sad experience | January 25, 2022

Called on first order to change payment method. Was treated so poorly it was shocking.
I will be paying a several hundred dollar cancellation fee for my very first order (that will never happen),
better I get burned for hundreds rather than an order that was for thousands. The lack of personality and lack of customer service was shocking.
So rude it just felt like scam and high pressure, extremely. And that is the Red Flag.
For cancellations the only method they have is to send you to collections, they refused to send an invoice for the cancellation.
This is stated in their terms, kind of like a serious threat, the terms tell you if you don't pay, we are gonna take legal action.
I was glad to pay, but shouldn't a customer be given an statement of what is owed ???

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Called on first order to change payment method. Was treated so poorly it was shocking.
I will be paying a several hundred dollar cancellation fee for my very first order (that will never happen),
better I get burned for hundreds rather than an order that was for thousands. The lack of personality and lack of customer service was shocking.
So rude it just felt like scam and high pressure, extremely. And that is the Red Flag.
For cancellations the only method they have is to send you to collections, they refused to send an invoice for the cancellation.
This is stated in their terms, kind of like a serious threat, the terms tell you if you don't pay, we are gonna take legal action.
I was glad to pay, but shouldn't a customer be given an statement of what is owed ???
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.