Review Detail

Sprott Money
Gold Dealers

Only a couple of orders, so far.

Reviewed by Chuck | March 03, 2022

I am awaiting delivery on my second order, now shipping.

My online support assistance was top notch as I also had to work through the issue of TD not showing up in SprottMoney Bill Payment list of acceptable Banks; they are .. this detail should be updated on their website!

Clearing times seem excessive which effectively adds to the delivery time delay impression. Once payment clears, courier delivery is very quick.

I will check Sprott Money when next buying opportunity presents itself but I have been surprised by how thin their stock available for delivery, is. Much more hit and miss than other suppliers when looking for specific (but common) items. When they have what I am looking for, the Sprott Money is very close to, if not the best, available price!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am awaiting delivery on my second order, now shipping.

My online support assistance was top notch as I also had to work through the issue of TD not showing up in SprottMoney Bill Payment list of acceptable Banks; they are .. this detail should be updated on their website!

Clearing times seem excessive which effectively adds to the delivery time delay impression. Once payment clears, courier delivery is very quick.

I will check Sprott Money when next buying opportunity presents itself but I have been surprised by how thin their stock available for delivery, is. Much more hit and miss than other suppliers when looking for specific (but common) items. When they have what I am looking for, the Sprott Money is very close to, if not the best, available price!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.