Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM BULLION SENT MY ORDER TO THE WRONG ADDRESS AND NOW REFUSES TO GIVE ME A REFUND.

Reviewed by barbara | March 05, 2022

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a 2022 1oz American Gold Coin for $1,944.89 JM Bullion as a Valentine’s gift for my husband.

On Feb 9th, the package started its course to our home in Mountain View, CA. The package was transferred from Las Vegas, to Fresno, to San Francisco but then stopped in the Mountain View USPS with the following USPS tracking status, “Awaiting Delivery Scan - The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of Feb 13th, 2022. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected”.

Seeing that I was warned by USPS that my delivery was going to be late, I waited. HUGE MISTAKE.

February 14th was the last update I received from USPS. I waited 8 more days for my “late package” to arrive and then reached out to JM Bullion on February 22. However, JM Bullion has a 7 day policy and I called 1 day two late, so they wouldn’t accept my claim, even after a repeal (aka they wouldn’t investigate my delivery, refund my purchase or send me a new package). In essence JM Bullion told me I was shit out of luck on the ~$2K I just spent with them.

I ran my own investigation, filed a missing delivery claim with USPS and visited my local USPS office. Guess what?!!! USPS figured out the disconnect and it was JM Bullion’s fucked up. JM Bullion forgot to include the apartment number on the delivery address for my package EVEN THOUGH I gave them my complete address (which I can clearly see on my purchase receipt). USPS proceeded to tell me that with an incomplete order, they returned my ~$2k package to the sender, JM Bullion.

Does this sound like a scam to you? How does a shipping typo happen at a company as large as JM Bullion? You would think there would be some kind of automated process that takes the address info a buyer gives and uses it “as is” for shipping. If my package wasn’t shipped because of a technical error on JM Bullion’s part, then how many others are experiencing the same nightmare that I’m facing? And better yet, how much money is JM profiting on pocketing these returned packages while refusing to give customers their refunds?

NOTE: Because I used a wire transfer, I am not eligible to contest this purchase with a credit card company. No wonder JM Bullion entices their customers to purchase with a wire transfer rather than CC by giving a bigger discount on the wire.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a 2022 1oz American Gold Coin for $1,944.89 JM Bullion as a Valentine’s gift for my husband.

On Feb 9th, the package started its course to our home in Mountain View, CA. The package was transferred from Las Vegas, to Fresno, to San Francisco but then stopped in the Mountain View USPS with the following USPS tracking status, “Awaiting Delivery Scan - The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of Feb 13th, 2022. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected”.

Seeing that I was warned by USPS that my delivery was going to be late, I waited. HUGE MISTAKE.

February 14th was the last update I received from USPS. I waited 8 more days for my “late package” to arrive and then reached out to JM Bullion on February 22. However, JM Bullion has a 7 day policy and I called 1 day two late, so they wouldn’t accept my claim, even after a repeal (aka they wouldn’t investigate my delivery, refund my purchase or send me a new package). In essence JM Bullion told me I was shit out of luck on the ~$2K I just spent with them.

I ran my own investigation, filed a missing delivery claim with USPS and visited my local USPS office. Guess what?!!! USPS figured out the disconnect and it was JM Bullion’s fucked up. JM Bullion forgot to include the apartment number on the delivery address for my package EVEN THOUGH I gave them my complete address (which I can clearly see on my purchase receipt). USPS proceeded to tell me that with an incomplete order, they returned my ~$2k package to the sender, JM Bullion.

Does this sound like a scam to you? How does a shipping typo happen at a company as large as JM Bullion? You would think there would be some kind of automated process that takes the address info a buyer gives and uses it “as is” for shipping. If my package wasn’t shipped because of a technical error on JM Bullion’s part, then how many others are experiencing the same nightmare that I’m facing? And better yet, how much money is JM profiting on pocketing these returned packages while refusing to give customers their refunds?

NOTE: Because I used a wire transfer, I am not eligible to contest this purchase with a credit card company. No wonder JM Bullion entices their customers to purchase with a wire transfer rather than CC by giving a bigger discount on the wire.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.