Review Detail

GoldDealer.com - CNI
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Jerry | December 10, 2011

I've had three interactions with them, the first purchased old gold coins, salesman Ken was friendly, helpful and I was happy in all ways with transaction. Some time later, drove over to showroom, not an easy feat in LA, products which their website showed in stock were not in stock. Next time I decided to call ahead, was told products were in stock but I insisted the guy on the phone check to be sure, when he came back he said none were in stock. I think that at one time their margins were among the best, but I am not certain of that any longer. The owner of the establishment seems very responsive and when I complained about this last issue provided me his cell phone number for special handling. That's gotta be worth something.

I've had three interactions with them, the first purchased old gold coins, salesman Ken was friendly, helpful and I was happy in all ways with transaction. Some time later, drove over to showroom, not an easy feat in LA, products which their website showed in stock were not in stock. Next time I decided to call ahead, was told products were in stock but I insisted the guy on the phone check to be sure, when he came back he said none were in stock. I think that at one time their margins were among the best, but I am not certain of that any longer. The owner of the establishment seems very responsive and when I complained about this last issue provided me his cell phone number for special handling. That's gotta be worth something.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.