Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Rob | December 19, 2011

This company use to operate under the name National Gold Exchange that filed for bankruptcy. If you google that name you will read all about it. I also want to note that this company is run by boys not professionals. The boys who seem to be still wet behind the ears will give your more stories than a library as to when to expect your product. My experience with a company Hunt Brothers proved to be much more cheaper and very reliable. SO BEWARE CONSUMERS shop around. Don't let companies who file bankruptcy then hide under another name fool you!!

This company use to operate under the name National Gold Exchange that filed for bankruptcy. If you google that name you will read all about it. I also want to note that this company is run by boys not professionals. The boys who seem to be still wet behind the ears will give your more stories than a library as to when to expect your product. My experience with a company Hunt Brothers proved to be much more cheaper and very reliable. SO BEWARE CONSUMERS shop around. Don't let companies who file bankruptcy then hide under another name fool you!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.